Gifting is an important tradition in which people exchange various gifts on various occasions, such as a wedding, anniversary, gruhapravesam, or any other special occasion. Giving a gift expresses love and affection for special people or acquaintances. Furthermore, you are making that person feel special while also making them think of you all the time.
Gifts are an expression of gratitude and praise. They are extremely popular in the current festivals, regardless of whether you are interestingly stating your pledges, commending your marriage, or marking important dates such as your anniversaries.
Return gifts are the best way to express your gratitude to your guests and make them feel good and respected for being a part of your special occasion.
What Is the Background of Return Gifts?
Gifting originated with a few European royal blood families, who exchanged return gifts to their loved ones. Previously, these gifts were known as bonbonniere. The majority of these expensive gifts were made from valuable gems, stones, or even gold.
When sugar was the most valuable commodity hundreds of years ago, receiving sugar as a gift was considered extremely thoughtful. In some cultures, the bride and groom were thought to have a special power or to be a good luck charm. As a result, these are a way for the newlywed couple to pass on their good fortune to their guests in the form of a gift.
Few kingdoms practiced the practice of giving almonds that brought good fortune to the recipient of the return gifts. Giving almonds to the other person often symbolizes the kingdom's and the state's overall wealth and joy.
1) Thank You and Gratitude to Your Guests: Everyone expects distant family members and relatives to attend the wedding. This is why many family members travel long distances to attend the big event. Many people even try to postpone their vacation to attend the wedding. Others leave their individual offices, and the children leave their schools.
As a result, you can present their gifts as a token of your love and gratitude. It will make your guests feel special because you will have gone above and beyond to make them feel important.
It's important to express gratitude to your guests and thank them, especially if they take time out of their busy schedules to attend your special day.
2) Remember Your Special Day Forever: Whenever they see your gift, they will be reminded of your special day. You can even add your family name, couple name, or thank you card to personalize it.
A wedding event brings together a large number of family members, relatives, friends, coworkers, and others. Return gifts for weddings, on the other hand, create special memories while also marking the occasion as a joyous one. Everyone wants their guests to remember this special occasion in a special way.
As a result, every time they look through your gift, they will remember how much fun they had at your wedding.
3) Feel Good, Bond Stronger: Take care of them and make them feel good. Memories will be made for them that will last forever, and you will all feel closer as a result.
4) Displays Good Gesture: Giving return gifts to your guests may be considered basic etiquette.
5) A Happy Ending To The Special Day: As the saying goes, if the end goes well, everything is Happy Happy. So, by saying good-by to your guests with a gift, you will both feel good and happy.
6) Following History: As previously stated, return gifts are a concept that our forefathers used to follow.
Visit for more:-
45,1st floor,jayanagar 4th block,Jayanagar